What: Whiteheart Finance is a decentralized protocol to enable a user to protect their investment in WBTC or ETH over a 14–28 day time period. This happens using a smart-contract paired with a liquidity pool to provide the difference between say an initial amount of $ETH worth $10,000 and the difference if it goes down to $5000. The differential ($5,000)would be payed out to the user + the diminished $ETH, retaining their initial USD value in $ETH (So payout is $5000 USDC, $5000 $ETH after the drop because the initial value of $ETH was $10,000). There is a price for this protection, 9.9% for $WHETH and 6.9% for $WHBTC.
Why: To provide tools which enable limited downside in USD terms if used correctly.
$WHITE staking. In return the fee described above will go to staked holders.
$USDC Fees Distribution
● 30% distributed among the $sWHITE (staked $WHITE aka $sWHITE) holders
● 30% distributed among the $USDC hedging pool liquidity providers
● 20% distributed among the $HEGIC staking lots holders
● 20% distributed among the Hegic pools liquidity providers
Circulating supply: 8,888
Max supply: 8,888
Circulating Market Cap: $24,720,375
Fully Diluted Value: $24,720,375
Token fundraising was completed by a private keybase group of 233 people organized by Molly Wintermute. The initial price of WHITE after the completion of the IBCO was $1,077. 88 WHITE was distributed to private group members who participated in IBCO and held through mainnet launch.
● The service is useful for folks who trade $ETH and $WBTC.
● No insane vesting schedules
● Team is active in discord and twitter. Smart folks are involved in figuring out how to build an ecosystem around…